Friday, October 21, 2005

TV Sucks

Tightrope
I just watched a terrible movie last night. Sometimes you're in the mood for a bad movie, kind of like Alien vs. Predator, which may I add is better than I expected. But this movie's poor quality took me by surprise. Ok first off, it has Clint Eastwood. Ok Oscar winner, did Mystic River, The Good, Bad, and the Ugly, Million Dollar Baby, can't go wrong no? Wrong. The movie was shown on HBO Signature, all the movies are classics, right? Wrong. It's a drama/murder mystery, oh I love those! Let me reiterate, this movie was awful! This movie was so predictable, poorly written, and terribly directed. The movie played like James Bond was the lead character in Basic Instinct, but at least Basic Instinct was a good movie! So, next time you see this on tv and you think might want to waste 115 minutes of your life, try watching Alien vs. Predator. Excuse me while I write a letter to Clint asking for 115 minutes of my life back.


No comments: