Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Home Site

Ok, well I finally got my home site backup, the main word there is home site. Because I supposedly have http://deadbeef.dynalias.com linked/aliased to my home site but I have not been able to visit this site from work. I even have a script that updates my ip to the dynamic dns alias, still haven't been able to get it to work. The only thing I can think of is that for some reason work is blocking it. Nope TCT just verified that it's my router. Good to know. Well, I better get back to painting...

Favorite Singles of the week:
  • Pharcyde - Labcabincalifornia - Runnin'
  • Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary - Shine a Light
  • Go Home Productions - Uptight Maggie (Stevie Wonder vs. Rod Stewart)
  • Go Home Productions - Girl Wants (to say goodbye to) Rock and Roll (Christina Aguilare vs Velvet Underground)

Currently Listening To:
Neko Case - The Tigers Have Spoken - Soulful Shade of Blue

No comments: