Friday, December 07, 2007

Favorite Tracks of 2007

The lists just don't stop...

1.) Handsome Furs - What We Had
2.) Andrew Bird - Plasticities
3.) The Avalanches - Ray of Zdarlight
4.) Feist - My Moon My Man
5.) Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings - Tell Me
6.) Radiohead - Reckoner
7.) Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
8.) Kanye West - I Wonder
9.) Neko Case - Live from Austin City Limits - Buckets of Rain
10.) Spoon - You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb
11.) Mark Ronson - Oh My God ft. Lily Allen
12.) Wilco - Impossible Germany
13.) Rougue Wave - Like I Needed
14.) Arctic Monkeys - Do Me A Favour
15.) Jens Lekman - I'm Leaving You / If I Could Cry (It Would Feel Like This)
16.) Black Kids - I'm Not Going To Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance

Currently Listening To:
Rogue Wave - Asleep At Heaven's Gate - Chicago x 12

No comments: